Read What’s Driving Porsche? and History of Porsche AG – FundingUniverse. From the perspective of an executive with the firm, prepare a strategic plan to grow the business over the next three years.
Your strategic plan must be future-oriented and must:
- Describe Porsche’s history and its 4Ps (Product, Price, Place, and Promotion).
- Explain the current situation of the organization in the market (industry, market, and general environment analysis).
- Assess the financial performance and condition of the organization.
- Conduct a SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats) to determine areas that offer opportunities for change.
- Choose three or four areas from your SWOT analysis and explain why the areas you have chosen are essential to your strategic plan.
- Describe your recommended organizational structure.
- Explain your plan to measure the success of your strategic plan.
Your paper must be 10 to 12 pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and be formatted according to APA style guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. In addition to the text, you must use at least five scholarly sources. Remember to incorporate information that you have learned from this course as well as your personal experience.
The text we used for this course is
Abraham, S. (2012). Strategic management for organizations. San Diego, CA: Bridgepoint Education.
If you need access to this please let me know.
Business strategic management: Porsche strategic plan Student: Professor: Course title: Date: Business strategic management: Porsche strategic plan Having a clear strategic plan is of great importance in helping a business organization to increase sales and attain a sustainable competitive advantage (Abraham, 2012). From the perspective of an executive with Porsche AG, this paper provides a detailed strategic plan to grow this multinational firm over the coming 3 years. The history of Porsche AG is described in addition to the company’s 4 Ps of marketing mix. The firm’s current situation is discussed and an assessment of its financial performance is provided. Furthermore, this paper provides a detailed analysis of Porsche’s SWOT analysis, and the recommended organizational structure for Porsche is described. History of Porsche Porsche is a well-known car maker that has mainly specialized in the production of sports cars. Porsche has been successful in manufacturing sports cars that are renowned for reliability, quality, as well as performance. Most of all, this German car manufacturer is famous for making prestigious automobiles that could be utilized for daily driving (Porsche, 2016). This firm was founded in the year 1931 by Ferdinand Porsche. Ferdinand Porsche was initially Volkswagen’s engineer, and the first Porsche car produced was actually made from the machinery that made Volkswagen Beetle cars (Hall-Geisler, 2015). Porsche 64 ...