This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Topic: Andy Warhol, Atomic Bomb, Barnett Newman, Voice of Fire in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Topic: Andy Warhol, Atomic Bomb, Barnett Newman, Voice of Fire
The objective is to compare and contrast the pair of works so as to explain how they inform us about the relationship of modern art to modern life. Your essay must address the ideas and issues by doing the following:
• Identify the general historical and artistic context for both works (time period, style etc.).
• Explain how the comparison of the works reveals and relates to the key ideas and themes
we`ve covered in class (this includes reference to aesthetic, historical, social and political
• Analyze how the subject matter and formal properties of each work conveys these ideas.
• Write a conclusion summarizing what you understand to be the most significant point
about the relationship between these two works.
1) Andy Warhol, Atomic Bomb, 1965
2) Barnett Newman, Voice of Fire, 1967
Name Instructor Course Date Comparative Analysis Essay1 Andy Warhol, Atomic Bomb, 1965 and Barnett Newman, Voice of Fire, 1967 Andy Warhol silkscreened the atomic bomb in his 1965 painting of the atomic bomb analyses the disaster and death theme in America, using a minimalist style with black and red colors only. Warhol