This paper concentrates on the primary theme of This course contains five case study analysis activities in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 45. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
This course contains five case study analysis activities, along with follow-up discussions for reflection. You will analyze each case study in terms of mechanical and structural factors and provide a two to three page word-processed review of each case study.
For your first case study, complete an analysis of the Aloha Airlines Flight 243 accident. Use any resources you wish to complete this activity. Ensure you do a thorough Web search and check the vast database resources available from ERAU’s Hunt Library. Here are some resources to get you started:
- .ntsb.gov/investigations/AccidentReports/Pages/AAR8903.aspx”>Aloha Airlines Summary (Links to an external site.) Source:.ntsb.gov/”>U.S. National Transportation Safety Board (Links to an external site.)
- .aloha.net/~icarus/”>Aloha Flight 243 (Links to an external site.)Source: Hawaiian Steam Engineering
- .iasa.com.au/folders/Safety_Issues/others/lessonsfromaloha.html”>Lessons from Aloha (Links to an external site.)Source: Aubury, M., .iasa.com.au/folders/menu/index.htm”>International Aviation Safety Association (Links to an external site.)
- .ntsb.gov/investigations/AccidentReports/Reports/AAR8903S.pdf”>Kenai, Alaska – Dec.23,1987 (Links to an external site.) Source:.ntsb.gov/”>U.S. National Transportation Safety Board (Links to an external site.)
Use the following template to prepare your analysis review:
- .doc” href=”https://erau.instructure.com/courses/42703/files/7330292/download?wrap=1″>Case Study Analysis Template.instructure.com/courses/42703/files/7330292/download?wrap=1″ title=”Preview the document”>.instructure.com/images/preview.png” alt=”Preview the document”>.instructure.com/courses/42703/files/7330292/download?wrap=1″ title=”View in a new window”>.instructure.com/images/popout.png” alt=”View in a new window”>(download the Word document and save to your computer)
Written assignment paper formatting requirements are: Times New Roman, 12-pt, and double-spaced. All sources should be cited using the American Psychological Association (APA) style and format, these resources are located in the .instructure.com/courses/42703/pages/academic-resources-2″>Academic Resources page. Papers must be grammatically sound and free of spelling errors. See theResources area for helpful writing skills websites.
Each Case Study Analysis activity is worth 100 points. The 5 Case Studies combined are worth 30% of your total grade. Review the following pdf document for grading guidelines:
- .pdf” href=”https://erau.instructure.com/courses/42703/files/7330228/download?wrap=1″>Case Study Analysis Evaluation Rubric.instructure.com/courses/42703/files/7330228/download?wrap=1″ title=”Preview the document”>.instructure.com/images/preview.png” alt=”Preview the document”>.instructure.com/courses/42703/files/7330228/download?wrap=1″ title=”View in a new window”>.instructure.com/images/popout.png” alt=”View in a new window”>
IMPORTANT: Your work will automatically be submitted to the Turnitin anti-plagiarism tool. This software checks your writing against a database of millions of written works and provides feedback on originality. You will be able to view your originality report; however, you will not be permitted to submit your paper a second time. Ensure that your work is entirely your own and that you have not plagiarized any material. Cite your sources!