This paper concentrates on the primary theme of The significance of women on boards in Mauritius as compared to South Africa and Zimbabwe in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Topic: The significance of women on boards in Mauritius as compared to South Africa and Zimbabwe
1. Referencing should be OSCOLA referencing.
2. I want at least 150 sources!
3. Methodology: I want table, graphs, charts and other diagrams well labeled should be there.
4. I want data from Mauritius, South Africa and Zimbabwe as well. Data should be recent ones as from 2013 if possible till 2016.
5. Proper design of questionnaires.
6. If possible, the use of SPSS software in research methodology and data analysis.
7. This dissertation should cover the five main elements: Introduction, Literature review, Research Methodology, Data Analysis and Conclusion. Of course the abstract will be there.
8. Proper Acts, legislations for Mauritius as well since it�s a law subject.
9. This dissertation also covers the corporate governance side (women on boards) as well, which I want to include.
10. I want everything from scratch to finish!
11. I want data to be analyzed as well from reports, percentages.
12. Much emphasis on Mauritius.