1) Define globalisation (what aspects of globalisation the essay will look at)
2) Positive and negative consequences of globalisation
3) At least 1 macroeconomic impact and 1 microeconomic impact of globalisation (for each country)
4) Compare 2 countries in the ways that they are different (why causes and effects of globalisation are different)
5) At least 3 academic references
THE IMPACT OF GLOBALIZATION ON SOUTH KOREA AND THE PHILIPPINES Name Professor’s Name Course University City/State THE IMPACT OF GLOBALIZATION ON SOUTH KOREA AND THE PHILIPPINES Globalization is defined as the process in which information technology facilitates integration and interaction of people, governments, and business companies from different regions in the world through internationalization of trade and free movement of services and goods across borders (Buzzle 2015). Globalization is not a new concept, has it had erupted after the First World War, seen during the Silk Road that connected Europe and China and facilitated cross-border trade (Villa 2010). The contemporary wave of globalization is attributed to technological advancements and policies that have given rise to an open-up economies for both global and domestic markets. Economics in the modern society agrees that the world has entered into a new wave of integration and economic development characterized by expanding number of cross-border trades, migration, and foreign investments courtesy of spurring globalization. Technology is the principal causative agent of globalization as it has provided useful tools for identification of viable markets and analysis of current market trends of various good and services. Information technology has eased the transfer of assets while also promoting communication between far-flung business partners across the world. In Asian countries such as the Ph...