This paper concentrates on the primary theme of The Complex Status of Women in the Society in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
ENGL 105: The Complex Status of Women in the Society
Outline completed first with the template given.
Then approach the essay
Essay instructions :
Frankenstein: Life and Legacy
Essay Two (1200 Words)
Choose question ONE. Write an argumentative essay in response to your chosen question using ONE text we have studied since Frankenstein (DO NOT write on Frankenstein) (DO NOT write on more than one text)
(1) The course texts have introduced numerous female characters into the Frankenstein myth. These characters include (but are not limited to) Rachel Rosen, Pris Straton, Luba Luft, P. Burke, Delphi, Molly, Oryx, Kathy and Ruth. How does your chosen text represent the association between women and artificial life? What does this representation say about the complex status of women in the society your text depicts?
book name : Neuromancer by william gibson
Keywords: gender, hierarchy, sexuality
Essay Two is a formal writing assignment. It should put forward a coherent and interesting argument that uses textual evidence from throughout the novel to prove its central thesis or claim. It should not simply be a list of answers to the questions; instead it should be a sustained analysis of the text that addresses those questions as it unfolds. Essays will be evaluated on their structure, style and content.
Essay Two requires both a DRAFT and a REVISION.
(A) Draft – The draft will consist of an outline which details the thesis of the essay, the major points that will develop this thesis, and the evidence from the text (cited quotations and paraphrases) that will support each of these points. It does not need to be in full sentences, but it should indicate the essay’s intended structure and make logical sense to a casual observer in your tutorial.
(B) Revision – Final essays (plus peer-review materials) are due in tutorial the week of November 30th. Failure to include the peer-review workshop materials with your essay will result in a(n additional) 15% penalty.
Essay Two is NOT a research assignment. DO NOT consult any outside sources.
Plagiarism, whether or not intentional, will result in a mark of zero for the assignment.
Notes on Format
- DO NOT consult outside sources
- Materials must be stapled
- Essays must be double-spaced
- Include page numbers and your name on every page
- Use MLA citation format
- Use a legible font, like 12 pt. Times New Roman, or 12 pt. Arial
- DO NOT exceed the word limit; essays should be plus or minus 20 words
English 105W â€“ â€œNeuromancerâ€ AUTHORâ€™S NAME: William Gibson Draft Outline TITLE AND INTRODUCTION Essay Title: Argumentative Essay Topic of the essay: How does your chosen text represent the association between women and artificial life? What does this representation say about the complex status of women in the society your text depicts