This paper concentrates on the primary theme of THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF PERFORMANCE APPRAISALS in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Every manager, as well as employees, often discuss about one question which is that why organizations do employee performance appraisals what are the advantages and disadvantages the company bears. So according to this frequently asked question, we will do an in-depth research about the advantages and disadvantages of performance appraisals. They are as follows:-
- Performance Appraisals helps in providing the document required to show that the employee has performed very well over a period of time.
- This helps in providing the structural formation where the manager can discuss and meet the performance of the employee.
- This helps the manager to provide the exact opportunity about the feedback of the employee that what they need to accomplish their employee goals.
- This helps in giving a clarified expectation procedure so that the employee can discuss the structure of performance with the manager.
- The main and foremost thing is that it helps in motivating the employees to work for the improvement of the organization as well as for the employees too.
- Performance Appraisals helps in providing a structure for planning and thinking for the forthcoming years as well as developing employee objectives.
- If the performance Appraisal is not performed accurately, then it may result in a negative experience.
- Performance Appraisals are mainly very time consuming even can hamper the productivity of the organization and can become an overwhelming situation towards managers along with many employees.
- This creates a stressful surrounding for everyone who is involved in it.
- These are mainly subject to rate the errors and human assessments.
So from the above pointers, we can see that the advantages are so many when it comes in comparison with the disadvantages, but the points in the disadvantage section are very crucial too. This is very much helpful to everyone so that they can help the organization to be well maintained and keep their balance in such a way, so there will be no chance of mismanagement.