This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Student Grade Book template Excel Assignment in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
For this assignment, you will need to download the Student Grade Book template by clicking here.
After you download the template to your desktop, open the grade book and complete the following steps:
- Step 1: In Cell E4, change “Student name” to your name. Use the Merge Cell command to spread your name over two or three cells.
- Step 2: In cell D1, Enter the heading “My Grades at AIU.” Format this title in bold, Calibri, 16-point font.
- Step 3: In the areas where you see zeroes is the data entry area, enter the grades for both of the courses. You can enter your actual grades or make them up.
- Step 4: In column H11, Sum all of your grades. Copy this formula to H12.
- Step 5: In column I11, compute the percentage. Use a formula or a calculation and copy this formula to I12.
- Step 6: In field D16, compute the total of both of your classes.
- Step 7: In the Date column, enter the date that you took the course. This can be real or fictional.
- Step 8: Bold all of the headings.
- Step 9: Put a border around the data-entry area.
- Step 10: Do any other modifications that you would like to make the data more presentable.
- Step 11: Save the document as (your last name_your first name)_U4_StudentGradebook.xlsx in your COMP102 subfolder (e.g., Doe_John_U4_StudentGradebook.xlsx).
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
- Enter Name as directed reformatting cell using Merge Cell
- Enter specified heading using font and style as directed
- Enter grade data as directed
- Create and utilization sum formula as directed
- Compute percentage as direction using formula or calculation
- Compute the total for both classes
- Enter date as directed
- Reformat the headings, border, and data as directed
- Save the document with the file name as directed
- Submit the file