This paper concentrates on the primary theme of State key ideas from each article. in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 50. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Given that intelligence is a social construct, thus, intelligence and individual differences cannot be fully understood outside their cultural contexts, it’s crucial for educators to understand the role of culture in understanding human intelligence and human abilities.
For this assignment, you are required to research two scholarly articles using the ASU library that discuss either (“human intelligence” and “culture”) OR (“human abilities” and “culture”), and write an essay. There is a video on Canvas under “Using the Library” on the page “Welcome to EDP 310 - Education Psychology for Non-Teachers” that demonstrates how to research articles using the ASU library.
1. State key ideas from each article.
2. Critique each article (add your personal viewpoint).
3. Compare and contrast articles.
4. Link the information obtained with the textbook demonstrating critical thinking and analysis. 6 in-text citations are required (3 in-text citations from the researched scholarly articles and 3 in-text citations from Chapter 19).
a. Research articles cannot be older than 10 years.
5. Include an Introduction and a Conclusion.
6. Use headings.