This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Secondary Prevention Screening Calculations Guidelines and Worksheet in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Secondary Prevention Screening Calculations Guidelines and Worksheet
The purpose of this assignment is to help you to begin to understand and apply the important counts, ratios, and statistics presented in healthcare and epidemiological research. Remember to use the list of formulas presented prior to the problems and to carefully consider the purpose of each calculation and how it is interpreted.
This assignment provides documentation of students’ ability to meet the following course outcomes:
- (CO 3) Synthesize ethical and legal principles regarding the collection, maintenance, utilization, and dissemination of epidemiologic data. (PO 1)
- (CO 4) Utilize appropriate public health terminology and definitions of epidemiology necessary for interprofessional collaboration in advanced practice. (PO 8)
- (CO 6) Differentiate biopsychosocio political and economic/environmental conditions impacting epidemiologic perspectives that inform scientific, ethical, economic, and political discussion of public health issues. (PO 1)
The assignment is worth a total of 50 points.
Submit your completed assignmentto the Dropbox by Sunday11:59 p.m. MT of Week 5as directed.
- Complete the Risk Calculation Worksheet located at the end of this document.
- For each question, identify the correct answer.
- Submit the worksheet to the Dropbox by 11:59 p.m. MT on Sunday of Week 5.
Directions and Grading Criteria
|Item 1: Sensitivity of the physical examination||10||20||Application of the correct formula required|
|Item 2: Specificity of the physical examination||10||20||Application of the correct formula required|
|Item 3: True negatives + false negatives||10||20||Application of the correct formula required|
|Item 4: Positive Predictive value of the physical examination||10||20||Application of the correct formula required|
|Item 5: True positives||10||20||Application of the correct formula required|
Secondary Prevention Screening Calculations Worksheet
Prior to completing this worksheet, review the lessons, reading, and course text up to this point. Also review the tables of calculations. Each question is worth 10 points. Please show your work.
| ||Biopsy Proven Breast Cancer||Biopsy Proven Breast Cancer|| |
- Sensitivity of the physical examination
- Specificity of the physical examination
- Negative predictive value of the physical examination
- Positive predictive value of the physical examination
- How can the healthcare provider increase the positive predictive value of a screening test?