This paper concentrates on the primary theme of SCI207 WEEK 4 DISCUSSION in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 99. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
SCI207 WEEK 4 DISCUSSION Climate and Air Pollution
Ashford University Discussion
As increases in human population lead to expansive industrialization and cultivation, increased carbon emissions are resulting in global climate change. This atmospheric alteration may result in a number of detrimental environmental impacts including food insecurity, increased spread of disease, more intense storms, and sea level rise. As the United States is one of the largest contributors to atmospheric carbon emissions, describe one or two specific new policies might the United States enact to reduce its impact on global climate change. Be creative here; focus on policies that are not already in place. Discuss the economic impacts of any proposed policy.Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length. Utilize at least two scholarly or reputable resources and your textbook to support your claims. Cite your sources in APA format. Quoted text should constitute no more than ten percent of your post. Respond to at least two of your classmates’ posts by Day 7.
Carefully review the Discussion Forum Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate this Discussion Thread
You will write a research paper about the demographic transition model and global food production and distribution for a growing human population to meet global food security goals. You must use APA format for the paper and documentation.
Include the following:
- Describe the demographic transition model and how it was developed by demographers.
- Describe the 4 phases of demographic transition.
- For each phase, compare crude birth rates (CBR) to crude death rates (CDR), and state whether the population is stable, growing, or declining in each. ·
- According to demographers, what factors lead to a decline of the CDR in phase two and the CBR in phase three of the demographic transition? ·
- Briefly describe 3 living conditions in developed countries that have reached phase four, and contrast them with these same conditions in developing countries that remain in earlier phases.
- Note: When comparing and contrasting, include details for each of the entities being compared and contrasted. For example, if comparing availability of clean water in a developed country, contrast availability of clean water in a developing country.
- Research and describe a program for developing countries that would help improve 1 of the 3 conditions that you compared.
- Food security means that everyone has an adequate amount of nutritious food to lead healthy lives. Research and describe 1 specific program that helps developing countries reach food security goals