This paper concentrates on the primary theme of RESEARCH PROPOSAL PSY 335 in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 45. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
RESEARCH PROPOSAL PSY 335
Createa 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation discussing your team’s research proposal.
Includethe following in your presentation:
Anxiety symptoms will increase over time in opioid prescribed patients, without careful monitoring of dosage and length of treatment severity of anxiety will worsen and jeopardizes response to treatment.
- The research question :The negative affets of opiate prescription pain meds on individuals who suffer with anxiety and on high dosage of pain meds for prolonged periods of time.
- A summary of the literature review
- The research hypothesis
- A summary of the method
- The sample used for the study
- The study design
- The validity and reliability of the study
- Discuss any possible Type I and Type II errors
- Address ways to validate findings
· Explains the research question.
· Summarizes the literature review.
· Describes the research hypothesis.
· Summarizes the method used.
· Describes the sample used for the study.
· Explains the study design.
· Describes the validity and reliability of the study.
· Discusses any possible Type I and Type II errors.
· Addresses ways to validate findings.
Organization and Development
· The presentation is 10 to 15 slides.
· The presentation is clear and organized; major points are supported by details, examples, or analysis.
· The presentation uses visual and auditory aids appropriately and effectively.
· The presentation effectively incorporates design elements, such as font, color, headings, and spacing.
· The presentation is logical, flows, and reviews the major points.
Mechanics and Format
· The assignment file is presentable and functional; for example, the audio clips are audible, visual components are viewable, and links work appropriately.
· Rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed; spelling is correct throughout the presentation.
· The presentation is consistent with APA guidelines.