This paper concentrates on the primary theme of RESEARCH PAPER PROMPT I am a Malala : what it takes to enter into that career (education, training, experience, abilities, nominations, etc.) in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
GEL 101 RESEARCH PAPER PROMPT I am a Malala
For this assignment you are going to pick a career that interests you. I recommend that you pick a career that would like to have one day.
You will research
- what it takes to enter into that career (education, training, experience, abilities, nominations, etc.)
- what this career entails (job description, daily duties, responsibilities, risk, pay, etc.)
- where this career is headed in the next decade (growth, innovation, policy shifts, leadership, etc.)
- who has this career as well as who does not (race, gender, sexuality, socio-economic status, etc.)
- what it takes to succeed in this career (personality traits, skills, willingness, character, etc.)
- which different avenues one might take to get into this career (graduate school, internship, start-up, etc.) along with specific resources that are available locally.
You will conclude your research paper with
- based on your findings, claims about what aspects of this career need consideration, scrutiny, or investigation (likely found in the areas of who this career employs, where this career is headed, what it takes to succeed, and the different avenues to get there)
- an argument of your choice. (If you choose this route, you need to email me with what you plan to argue)
Concurrent with your research and drafting, you should complete the book I Am Malala. This is a book about a young girl who fights for her education in an environment that is hostile to the education of women. Within her tale, you will find a love for culture, learning, dreaming, and family.
It is your choice how to integrate I Am Malala. You may do it throughout your research paper, you may use it to kick off your research, or you may use it to conclude your work. What I do not want to see is quote plopping–that is dropping in a quote that has little connection with the material. It is your job to find the connections and embed her story into an area (or two) of your research you believe relevant.
FORMAT, LENGTH, AND SOURCES
- APA format with section headings and abstract
- 8-10 pages (not including the References page)
- At least 8 credible sources (not including I Am Malala)
- You should conduct at least 2 interviews for this assignment