This paper concentrates on the primary theme of research and analyze how two different empires developed in two world culture areas in the premodern world in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 45. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Final Project Preparation
Review the Week Five Final Project instructions. You will research and analyze how two different empires developed in two world culture areas in the premodern world (between the Bronze Age to 1600 CE). These world culture areas include Europe, the Near East (also called the Middle East), India, Africa, the Americas, and Asia.
For this Final Project Preparation assignment, you must conduct preliminary research to generate an annotated bibliography to serve as a list of sources that you will use for your Final Project, develop a preliminary thesis statement, and construct an outline to help you organize your ideas and materials.
Refer to the .next.ecollege.com/default/launchWithoutCache.ed?ssoType=AULibraryEzP&url=http%253A//ashfordonline.libguides.com/HIS103newer”>HIS103 Research Guide website for help selecting appropriate sources.
Refer to the .next.ecollege.com/pub/content/70c1c626-a8d6-4dec-b659-f88e489d9e6d/HIS103.W3.FinalProjectPreparation.Step_by_Step.pdf”>HIS103 Final Project Preparation: Step-by-Step document for further guidance.
Your preparation must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. It must include
- An APA-formatted title page.
- A preliminary thesis for your Final Project. Develop your preliminary thesis statement to establish the central issue or perspective for your project and to give clear direction and purpose for the project. For help, review the Thesis Generator in the Ashford Writing Center.
- An outline of at least three main points that will support your thesis statement, according to the Ashford Writing Center .ashford.edu/writing-tools-outline.html”>Outline Form guidelines.
- For each main point, write a topic sentence.
- For each main point, list at least one specific example for each of your chosen empires to directly support each topic sentence.
- For each example, indicate which source(s) you will use.
- An APA-formatted annotated bibliography containing a minimum of five sources. See the Ashford Writing Center’s .ashford.edu/tocw-sample-annotated-bibliography.html”>Sample Annotated Bibliography for formatting assistance.
- Include four scholarly articles, scholarly books, or chapters from scholarly books, including at least three from the Ashford University Library.
- Include one primary source document.
- Each item in the annotated bibliography should include the following information:
- Name of the source, including the complete bibliographic citation in proper APA format.
- At least a three-sentence summary of the source, including why you believe it is a scholarly (for an article, book, or chapter) or a primary source and how you will use this source for your project.
Note: The Mahdavi textbook does not count toward your required sources.
Note: You may also include images or multimedia course materials, but these sources are in addition to (not instead of) the required sources.
You must submit your annotated bibliography and outline in the same format you will use for your Final Project (a Word document or Power Point slides).
Before submitting your assignment, you may want to visit the Ashford Writing Center (AWC) for feedback. The .next.ecollege.com/default/launch.ed?ssoType=AshfordWritingCenterHome”>Ashford Writing Center (AWC) has two kinds of tutoring available to you.