This paper concentrates on the primary theme of RELIABLE PAPER in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
RELIABLE PAPER You have held conversations with Precision Part’s leaders and obtained the following information, which you want to use in the development of a 4-year strategic management plan.
- PPQ Parts employees now number 5,000, and all are currently employed in the United States. It plans to grow to 10,000 employees in 4 years.
- New facilities will be needed in international expansion, and PPQ Parts anticipates building most of those (80%) outside the United States.
PPQ Parts holds 5% of the world market share on small SUVs, but its goal is 9% in 4 years.
- Current stock price is $10 per share. The goal is $22 a share.
Profit margin 3-year average is 6%. Industry average during this time has also been 6%. The company goal is 13% in 4 years.
- PPQ Parts has averaged 28% employee turnover during the last 3 years. This is compared to an industry average of 25%. The goal of the company is to increase employee retention by lowering annual turnover to 17%.
- PPQ Parts contributes to all the local communities in which it is doing business. This is one of its corporate values. Current charity is 0.5% of total profits, but the company would like to raise that to 5% in 4 years.
A strategic management plan is vital for the company business today. Review the company scenario at the beginning of the course for additional information regarding growth goals. Create a basic strategic management plan for PPQ Parts including quantifiable goals and measures. Include the following in your report:
- Provide environmental scanning of current conditions in the area of expansion including economy, competition, political stability, and so forth.
- Address internal resource analysis such as managerial and financial strengths and weaknesses.
- Please include short-term and long-term strategic goals.
- Location consideration for implementation is vital. Please explain the benefits and limitations for expansion in your chosen area.
Be sure to reference all sources using APA style. For more information on APA, please visit the APASTYLE Lab.
|Grading Criteria||% of grade for this assignment|
|Report environmental scanning of current conditions in the area of expansion including economy, competition, political stability, and so forth.||20%|
|Address internal resource analysis such as managerial and financial strengths and weaknesses.||20%|
|Please include short-term and long-term strategic goals.||20%|
|Location consideration for implementation is vital. Please explain the benefits and limitations for expansion in your chosen area.||20%|
|Report thesis is clearly defined and supported with substantial, relevant information. Ideas are presented logically and precisely. Conclusion is cogent and stimulating.||10%|
|The sentences are skillfully constructed, effective, and varied. Words used are vivid, accurate, and original. The writing is without serious flaws in grammar or mechanics. APA conventions are consistently followed.||10%|