This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Relate this article on self-disclosure to your own relationship experience? in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 45. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
***MUST BE 2 PAGES — APA STYLES.. EXCLUDING THE COVER PAGE AND REFERENCE PAGE)
( Website: link .chicagotribune.com/2011-01-14/features/sc-fam-0111-talk-relationship-20110111_1_happy-marriages-couples-marital-therapy”>http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2011-01-14/features/sc-fam-0111-talk-relationship-20110111_1_happy-marriages-couples-marital-therapy)
Self-Disclosure, Gender, and Communication
Review the article entitled, “.chicagotribune.com/2011-01-14/features/sc-fam-0111-talk-relationship-20110111_1_happy-marriages-couples-marital-therapy”>Can we talk?” and Section 2.2 of our text titled “Biological Sex and Gender.” Based on what you’ve learned in these readings, write a two-page paper (excluding title and reference pages) about your thoughts on this article. In your paper, be sure to address the following:
- Summarize the article on self-disclosure.
- Relate this article on self-disclosure to your own relationship experience?
- Do you agree that self-disclosure is important and directly related to satisfaction in relationships? Why or why not?
- What about gender differences? Remember, although research has found differences in gender communication, it has also found similarities. What kind of similarities between genders have you experienced?
- Lastly, remember that although research is based on generalizations, not everyone fits into these generalizations regarding gender. Do you feel like you fit into the generalizations?
Be sure to reference the article and at least one of your other course readings from this week in your paper. This can be your textbook or one of the recommended articles. The paper must be formatted according to APA style. Cite your resources in text and on the reference page.
*** MUST BE ORIGINAL WORK — NO PLAGARISM