please I need detailed references which ensures at least 1 year clinical experiences which includes pediatric patient care within the last 3 years ( at least 2 letter of references from 2 different previous employers specifying your pediatric ability and performance).
This is what I put on my resume below FOR THIS COMPANY
Linac Health Services Inc. Washington, DC 20012 2014 - Present
Pediatric Home Health Nurse (LPN/RN)
- Performed physical assessments for ages 0 months to 12years old
- Assessment of pain level/tolerance
- Administered medications, and updating physicians when appropriate.
- Operated and inserted Foley catheters
- Assisted ventilator dependent patients
- Providing Trach care, changing the collar and the trach itself
- Nasal airway suctioning, Oral airway suctioning and Tracheostomy suctioning
- Apnea monitor
- Oxygen therapy delivery
- Placement of NG/ G- tube and providing care
- Monitoring feeding toleration and preventing aspiration
- Visit each home on a routine basis, as required and complete the approved nursing notes, completion of MAR on a monthly basis, depending on the home’s needs.
- Worked as Pediatric RN (neonatal, and critical care) including vents, trach G-tubes, monitoring, IV and central line care as allowed by state practice act for over almost ten years.
- Wound Care
- Fill out admission forms including medical history, assessment of the patient. Physical and emotional status, level of competency, home environment, safety factors, family or household member. Ability to assist with the care and needs of the pediatric patient’s and determine what teaching will be required.
- Supervise and direct the care given by the LPN, HHA or other service providers and evaluate such care in accordance with Agency, government and third party payer guidelines and regulations.
Linac Health Services Inc., Washington, ZIP. Date. The Nursing Department, Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, Maryland, ZIP. Subject: Reference Letter. I am writing this letter to offer my full endorsement for this candidate in securing a position under the pediatric section at your nursing department. Not only have I supervised, but also worked with her for three years under pediatric patient care. During this duration, th