This paper concentrates on the primary theme of RE: ITB 305 INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS WRITING ASSIGNMENT – FDI STRATEGY in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Assignment 2: FDI Strategy
Use the Internet or the Library to research a U.S.-based MNE for whom you would like to work (or for whom you currently work). Research a foreign country (excluding Canada) where the MNE does not currently have a presence, but is suitable for FDI.
***INCLUDE EACH BULLET POINT AS A HEADER IN YOUR PAPER***
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Briefly describe the MNE you selected (who they are and what they do.)
- Analyze the challenges and advantages of FDI for the MNE in the country you selected.
- Determine the best way for your MNE to minimize foreign exchange risks.
- Determine how your MNE could leverage government policies to maximize the profitability of FDI.
- Analyze the financial management, operations, marketing, and human resources needs resulting from the proposed FDI and outline a strategy for one area.
Use at least two (2) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.