This paper concentrates on the primary theme of PROF WASHINGTON WATSON ONLY ( ACCOUNTING) in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
PROF washington watson only ( Accounting) Read the prompt below and click the title above to respond.
Select a publicly traded U.S. corporation you would like to study this semester and ask the professor for permission by posting a response here. You may search for the name of your company and Investor Relations and look for SEC Filings
Your corporation must meet the following criteria:
- It must have an SEC 10-K report for the current or most recent prior year.
- It must have an Accounts Receivable and Inventory account.
Your corporation may NOT
- be the same corporation you used for SEC projects in other courses
- be the same corporation a classmate selected
- be a bank or any other type of financial institution
- Write the name of the corporation, the stock market where it is traded, and its ticker symbol in the Subject line when you respond to this posting and all other postings related to this project.
- Under Armour; NYSE: UA
- Apple; NASDAQ: APPL
- Exxon Mobile; NYSE: XOM
- State why you want to study and prepare a financial analysis of your corporation.
Provide a direct link to your corporation’s SEC 10-K report for the most recent year. A direct link is a hyperlink that takes you directly to a website where the SEC 10-K report is located. For example, this is the direct link to the 2015 SEC 10-K report for Apple, Inc.:The most direct route to finding the direct link is to use the SEC EDGAR System and search by Company name. The following link is a good place to start your search:
State your corporation’s position on the Fortune 500 List for the current year.
- Provide page numbers for all four required financial statements:
- Income Statement (Hint: It could be listed as the Consolidated Statements of Income.)
- Balance Sheet (Hint: It could be listed as the Consolidated Balance Sheet or Statement of Financial Position.)
- Statement of Stockholders Equity (Hint: It could be listed as the Consolidated Statements of Stockholder’s Equity or Consolidated Statements of Stockholder’s Deficit.)
- Statement of Cash Flows