This paper concentrates on the primary theme of (PRO: EXEMPLARY_PROFESSOR001 ONLY) LOGISTIC in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
(: Exemplary_Professor001 Only) Logistic Based upon your reading of the materials giving, and your own additional research, prepare an essay discussing the use of infectious disease as a weapon of international terror. You should address the following questions:
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of microbes, vis-à-vis destructive “hardware” such as guns and bombs?
- What would be the characteristics of an ideal “weapon bug?” Things to consider:
- Vector (i.e., carried by people, animals, in foodstuff, on other goods?)
- Transmissibility (ease with which it is spread)
- Mode of transmission (airborne, direct contact, indirect contact)
- Arrival mode (airplane, ship, on foot)
- Based upon the above, select an organism. Explain your selection.
- Describe the most effective countermeasures.
- What precautions, if any, should logistics companies take, in addition to those prescribed by government regulation? Explain.
Make full use of sources.
The sources listed below provide a starting point; you should search the Web for additional information. Follow some of the links embedded in the sources. Use a search engine, such as Google or Bing, to locate sources containing key words and concepts.