This paper concentrates on the primary theme of POLICEMEN OF THE WORK in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Policemen of the World Thesis and Outline
1. Write a thesis statement that is one to two (1-2) sentences long in which you:
1. State your opinion on the significance of the two (2) real-life international incidents that you have researched. Justify your response.
2. Write a one to two (1-2) page outline in which you:
1. Determine two to three (2-3) international events from the past five years that can be traced back to a foreign policy created after the Civil War.
2. List three (3) aspects of US history since 1865 that has led to the US’s rise as a world super power policeman.
3. List three to five (3-5) international incidents since World War II where America has taken on a policing role.
4. List three to five (3-5) driving forces that fueled international policy decisions involving the international incidents you outlined previously. (Consider treaties, exit strategies, elections, wars, etc.)
5. Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
•Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
•Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.