This paper concentrates on the primary theme of PLANNING NEGOTIATIONS in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Planning Negotiations You become the U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations, and the President of the United States advises you that he doesn’t want the U.S. to sign a new environmental bill. He feels it will harm well developed nations with a strong economic history and only benefit developing, or so-called “Third World,” nations.
Use the Internet research the U.N. member’s varying viewpoints on the new environmental bill.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Outline a plan that includes three (3) types of negotiation approaches covered in Chapters 1-17 for handling the negotiation that will either create a deadlock, an impasse, or a stalemate.
- Compare the United Nations member’s stances on the new environmental bill.
- Examine at least three (3) common stances of opposing U.N. members in which you would need to provide a rebuttal based on your research. Justify your response.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.