This paper concentrates on the primary theme of PAPER CRITIQUE in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Hi ,I need help with the below paper:I need to critique this article: http://www.law.campbell.edu/lawreview/articles/30-1-139.pdfThe critique should be written as double spaced, typewritten essay, 3-5 pages in length not including the cover and references. Submit the assignment in Turabian format. Include the following information:
- Article name and author
- Is there a research question that it clearly stated or implied? If so what is it?
- Is there a hypothesis or thesis or central argument that is clearly stated or implied? If so, what is it?
- Does the Author answer the “So What?” Were you convinced that the study was worth doing?
- Is the study unique in any way?
- What are the main points of the article?
- What kind of literature review is provided and/or what sources are cited? How well does it fulfill that purpose?
- How well does the Author explain their method of collecting and analyzing data? Could you replicate the study based upon the article before you?
- Is there any discussion of variables? Is so, how? Does the Author look at alternative points of view?
- Do the studies findings support the authors Goals or Thesis? How valid are they?
- Does the conclusion follow from the evidence provided? Are you persuaded by it? Why or Why Not?
- Does the Author address the implications of these results? If so, how comprehensively is this done?
- Do you notice other strengths and limitations of this study?
REMEMBER: THIS IS A PORT SECURITY CLASS. Your article critique should be on a topic in port security domain.