This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Over the past several weeks, you have been learning the various issues the ethical and legal challenges and factors involving organizations. in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 45. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Over the past several weeks, you have been learning the various issues the ethical and legal challenges and factors involving organizations. Your task is to compose and submit an ethical code of conduct plan for a company of your choosing that addresses the conduct of its employees, vendors, board of directors, key stakeholders, as well as its business operations in general. At this phase, you will be submitting a rough draft of this international business expansion plan for review by your instructor. Take the feedback into consideration from the instructor, and make any changes as you deem necessary.
Your ethical code of conduct plan which will be incorporated into your company’s international business expansion plan should include the different concepts and ideas that have been discussed over the past several weeks in this course. You are to submit a detailed plan covering your operations both nationally and internationally in addition to the conduct of its employees, vendors, board of directors, and its business operations overall. The following points need to be addressed in your ethical code of conduct plan:
- The legal regulations of conducting business overseas
- The ethical code of conduct for employees and vendors
- Guidelines for adherence to EEOC, ADA, and Civil Rights laws
- Distinguishing between right and wrong in business dealings and when an action is legal
- Identifying the issues surrounding the motivation behind unethical or illegal business operations when the consequences are properly documented
- The ethical responsibilities of companies in the marketplace if they are a monopoly or oligopoly.
Anything else that you deem important to support your ethical code of conduct plan. The code of conduct plan should be structured so as to be easily navigable for employees; including headings for each section, a clear description of expected and required behavior, training requirements, method of reporting of unethical or illegal behavior, and consequences of unethical or illegal behavior.
The deliverable length is 1,250–1,500 words. Include a cover page and reference page with all of your resources cited in APA format.
- Your ethical code of conduct plan should demonstrate your understanding of the concepts and ideas covered throughout the course.
- Ensure that the assignment adheres to APA formatting and that it meets the required deliverable length. Don’t forget to cite your resources