This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Organizational Behavior – challenges for managers in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 45. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Organizational Behavior – challenges for managers
Assignment 2: Challenges for Managers
Due Week 5 and worth 100 points
For this assignment, make full research on Chapter 2 of Organizational Behavior from your texts book: Challenges for Managers.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
1. Outline of your research paper should follow:
• Table of Contents
• Foundation of the Study
• Background of the Problem
• Problem Statement
• Research Question
• Research Themes (minimum of five themes)
• Presentation of Findings (Addresses all five themes)
• Writer’s Reflections
2. Do full research and apply motivational theory and performance management principles for your research paper.
3. Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Analyze motivational theories and their impact on work behavior and performance.
· Use technology to research issues affecting organizational behavior in order to deliver assignments which are clear, concise and have proper writing mechanics.
· Write clearly and concisely about operations management using proper writing mechanics.