This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Once on Smarthinking, you should follow the instructions below to submit your essay for review. in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 45. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Smarthinking Report (10 Points)
- Smarthinking is a free online tutor service available that provides you with grammatical feedback regarding your sections.
- You may access the service by clicking on the Smarthinking tab, found in the Course Resources tab in the Course Home section, and going to the Smarthinking site.
- Once on Smarthinking, you should follow the instructions below to submit your essay for review.
- Click on Writing Center and submit your paper to the Essay Center.
- Fill out the essay submission form. All red fields are required.
- To upload your essay, click on the Browse button and locate your essay on the hard drive or floppy drive. We recommend that you save your writings in standard word processing formats such as Microsoft Word (.doc) or Rich Text Format (.rtf) before submitting them. Macintosh users should add an extension (.doc or .rtf) to the file name before uploading.
- Click Submit.
- Then review your submission and click Confirm Submission. You will receive a pop-up confirmation message. You must return to the Smarthinking website to pick up your returned essays.
- To retrieve your Smarthinking report, please follow these directions:
- Log into your Smarthinking account.
- At the top, right side of the page you will find Personal Archive. Click on it.
- On the left side you have filters. Check the Writing box under Type, and Returned under Status. On right side of this you will have your essay.
- Click on the title of your essay, scroll down the page, and click on Download Essay for Tutor Response.
- Choose a location to save the file (usually on the desktop).
- You can keep the default name for the file.
- You should have Microsoft Word Document or Rich Text Format in the Save As Type box.
- Click Save.
- Refer to the document from the location where you save it.
- Please note that it takes 24 hours for Smarthinking to return your report to you, meaning that you must plan for this in your time frame of submitting the assignment on time.
- This means that in order to incorporate the Smarthinking comments before you submit the draft in the Dropbox by the Sunday deadline, you should have your report to Smarthinking no later than Friday.
- Be sure to upload your saved Smarthinking report to the Dropbox by the end of the week.
Submit your assignments to the Dropbox, located at the top of this page. For instructions on how to use the Dropbox, read these .equella.ecollege.com/file/8ff9f27a-3772-48cf-9855-4bec4e6706bf/1/Dropbox.html”>step-by-step instructions.
See the Syllabus section “Due Dates for Assignments & Exams” for due date information.