This paper concentrates on the primary theme of o secure files on your computer so they are unreadable to a hacker who might gain access to your computer, what type of encryption (public key or private key) would be the most appropriate? Explain. in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Network and Internet Security
1. To secure files on your computer so they are unreadable to a hacker who might gain access to your computer, what type of encryption (public key or private key) would be the most appropriate? Explain.
2. List two precautions you can take to protect6 against someone hacking your social media accounts.
Computer Security and Privacy
1. List two precautions that can be taken while traveling with a portable computer to guard against its theft.
2. Explain the purpose of an uninterruptible power supply (UPS) and how it differs in function from a surge suppressor.
3. Think of one computer-related security or privacy risk you have encountered recently. Describe the risk and list at least one precaution that could be taken to minimize that risk.
1. Would and OLED display or an LCD display use more battery power? Explain why.
2. Would Wi-Fi or Wireless HD be better for wirelessly networking two computers within a home? Explain