This paper concentrates on the primary theme of NJOSH in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
NJOSH Assignment 1: Financial Statement Restatement and Ethics
Due Week 3 and worth 200 points
Search the Internet or Strayer databases for a company that recently restated its earnings. Based on the company researched and identified:
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Assess the factors that contributed to the financial statement restatement, signifying the executive management team’s attitude toward the restatement. Suggest how the restatement may have been avoided during the initial reporting process.
- Explain the impact to the company’s stock price when the restatement was released and to future earnings forecast, indicating whether or not you believe the impact to the stock price was justified.
- Evaluate the restatement in terms of management’s ethical violations according to the requirements of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, providing recommendations to management on how to avoid these problems in the future. Provide support for your recommendations.
- Use at least two (2) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note:Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
For Njosh ONLY