This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Need A++ work with low turnitin score in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 45. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Assignment 2: LASA 1: IT Governance Models
For this assignment, you will create a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation that explains the major points of three different IT governance models and will recommend a model a particular organization should utilize.
You have just joined a rapidly growing technology business as the chief information officer (CIO). The company has increased from 8 employees to 130 employees in the span of two years. Because of the rapid growth, much of the IT within the company has been configured “on the fly,” with no overarching strategy in place to ensure long-term success.
The chief executive officer (CEO) would like you to select an IT governance framework that the company can adopt and utilize moving forward. He has informed you that the financial arm of the company utilizes Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
On the basis of your initial research, you have identified three IT governance frameworks to investigate further: ISO/IEC 38500, COBIT, and ITIL. Each governance framework has its own set of key components that outline the framework as a whole.
- Conduct research to locate information regarding the key components of each governance framework. Investigate the key components to determine what makes each framework different from the others.
- ISO/IEC 38500 (responsibility, strategy, acquisition, performance, conformance, and human behavior)
- COBIT (framework, process, control objectives, management guidelines, and maturity models)
- ITIL (service strategy, service design, service transition, service operation, and continual service improvement)
- Create a 6- to 8-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation describing key components of each of the three IT governance frameworks (ISO/IEC 38500, COBIT, and ITIL).
- Indicate 2–3 differences among ISO/IEC 38500, COBIT, and ITIL.
- At the end of the presentation, recommend an IT framework for use within the company and provide the rationale for your choice.
- By Wednesday, May 11, 2016, prepare a 6- to 8-slide presentation. Write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources (i.e., use APA format); and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Save your Microsoft PowerPoint presentation as M3_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.ppt and upload it to the M3 Assignment 2 LASA 1 Dropbox.
LASA 1 Grading Criteria and Rubric
All LASAs in this course will be graded using a rubric. This assignment is worth 200 points. Download the rubric and carefully read it to understand the expectations.
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria||Maximum Points|
|Described key components of ISO/IEC 38500.||24|
|Described key components of COBIT.||24|
|Described the five core publications of ITIL.||24|
|Indicated 2–3 differences among ISO/IEC 38500, COBIT, and ITIL.||40|
|Recommended an IT framework for use within the company.||44|
- Organization (12)
- Usage and Mechanics (12)
- APA Elements (16)
- Style (4)