This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Mini-thesis About Human Trafficking from Colombia to Asia for Sex Labor Purposes in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Write a Mini-thesis about human trafficking from Colombia to Asia for sex labor purposes. I have attack citations of research I have done if you needs access code I can give to you for to this project.
This is the structure of the mini-thesis.
- Definition of labor exploitation
- Push and pull factors in trafficking in persons from Mexico to the United States
- The organization of trafficking
4.1. The persons and criminal organizations involved
4.2. The recruitment process
4.3. The organization of travel to the United States
4.4. The placement of exploited victims in the United States
4.4. The means used by the traffickers to exploit their victims
- Impact of labor exploitation on the victims and on society
- The response of the Mexican and U.S. authorities to trafficking
- Conclusions and policy recommendations