This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Media Analysis: The Production you Chose Fits Into its Genre in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Media Analysis: The Production you Chose Fits Into its Genre
MEDIA ANALYSIS ESSAY: MLA format, 500 word min, 1 source min with works cited pg, underline thesis statement in intro paragraph.
Your purpose in this assignment is to explain how or why something works; therefore, you
should not include a full summary of the media production. Instead, you can provide context
where needed so the reader understands what is happening. The body of the essay must focus on your analysis. You can use the ideas contained in the Media Analysis lesson
presentation and the Writer’s Handbook link to help you.
As with all college writing, your essay should have a strong thesis statement in addition to an
introduction, body, and conclusion
For this media analysis, you will analyze how one part affects the whole media production.
Note that you should select only a single piece of media; you should not be discussing more
than one film, for example. You should choose one1 of the following parts to explore:
- Genre: Explain how the production you chose fits into its genre.
- Camera: Analyze how the camera’s use (camera angles, for instance) affects the
- Lighting: Describe how lighting is used to enhance or detract from the production.
- Actors/Characters: Analyze how the actors OR the characters themselves enhance or
detract from the production.
- Symbols: Explain what the symbols are and how their usage affects the overall
- Music: Describe how the music enhances or detracts from the media production.
- Sound Effects: Analyze how the sound effects enhance or detract from the
- Special Effects: Explain what special effects are used and how they affect the viewing
- Comparison to a Literary Work: (Note: This option may only be chosen if the film you
chose is also in print form.) How are the book and film similar? How are they
different? Which is better, and why?
Name Course: Composition II Assignment: Media Analysis Date Media Analysis The camera shot and angle are important aspects in the film production, as this influences how the audience relate with the characters. The audience is able to recognize the characters emotion when the camera angle focuses on them. For instance, the high angle positioned above the characters shows a moment of vulnerability. The choice of camera also influenced the final outcome since the scenes are cut and put together depending on how they relate the plot theme and characterization.