This paper concentrates on the primary theme of List the typical features of web applications that support people who belong to a hobby and the advantages that such an application can bring to its community in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Unit number and title
BTEC Higher National Diploma in CSD
Unit 35 Web Applications Development
HND Assignment Help
Birds of Prey (Bop) Central
Purpose of this assignment
This assignment requires you to analyse a scenario and then design, build and test a dynamic, interactive web application to meet the needs of the user. This practical demonstration of your skills will furnish you with an opportunity to utilise the latest web technologies demanded by industry.
The largest birds of prey owners group in the UK has decided to setup a website for its members. They have agreed upon the following functional requirements:
- New users can sign up and open an account
- Existing users can sign in and out
- Existing users can add the details of a new bird in their ownership
- Existing users can query the database on the bird type (these are: eagle, falcon, hawk, owl, buzzard, harrier, kite, vulture), whereupon the name, owner, location and picture of each of the corresponding birds meeting the search criteria are display
- List the typical features of web applications that support people who belong to a hobby and the advantages that such an application can bring to its community
- Pick two server-side scripting languages and compare them; give some example code for each. Do the same for two client-side scripting languages
- For each of the following areas, choose one security concern and discuss how it can be avoided or the risk reduced: Apache web server, SQL, PHP
- Produce design plans for the following:
- A justification for the design of a web application to meet the needs of its users
- Logos and images
- Storyboard for each page clearly showing the page elements
- A navigation map showing the relationship of the pages to each other and the names of the files needed to display each page
- Identify areas where accessibility could be implemented
You should produce at least two different designs and have these evaluated by a third party before deciding upon a final design to implement. You should fully document the feedback produced by the evaluator(s). A very rough ERD of the database is attached to the end of this document.