This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Leadership Concept Analysis Group Paper Assignment in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Leadership Concept Analysis Group Paper Assignment
Application: Leadership Concept Analysis Group Paper
This week you will begin a group paper that you will develop over the next few weeks. By Day 3 of this week, you will be placed in a collaborative group and provided with a work area for your group (See the Groups area below Week 11 in the left-hand navigation bar. If you do not see your team area by the end of Day 3, contact your Instructor.)
Before you begin to work with your group, read the information below describing the paper. Then join your group, introduce yourself, and begin work on selecting a topic.
• Review the Peer Evaluation Form for important information on how this assignment is graded.
• Identify a group facilitator.
• Within your group, select a topic relevant to interprofessional leadership and the health care field on which to focus your group paper. The following are some potential topics for your group to consider:
o Matrix organizations
o Accountable care organizations
o Horizontal and vertical organizations
o Role conflict and ambiguity
o Employee recruitment and selection
o Interpersonal relationships in the C-suite of organizations (the relationships between the CEO, CFO, and CNO)
o Resistance to change
o Succession planning
o Whistle blowing (this is my group topic)
o “Just” culture
o Team Stepps
• When your group has selected a topic, the group facilitator will submit the topic to the Instructor for approval on the Discussion Board in the Week 5 Group Project Topic Forum.
• Conduct research on your topic using the Walden Library and other credible sources.
As a group, write a 3- to 5 (page count does not include title and reference page) page paper that includes the following:
• Section 1: Introduction
• Section 2: Significance of the topic WHISTLE BLOWING (based on literature that speaks to the relevancy of the concept selected in terms of interprofessional leadership).
This is the section I`m assigned. Please write a 1 page APA format about this section and include only scholarly references (.edu, .gov etc. do not use sites ending in .com as they are not considered scholarly) that are less than 5 years old (from 2011 and up), minimum of 3 references. Use nursing databases such as Cinhal, Medline, Ovid, Proquest and PubMed. No need for introduction or Summary as it`s someone else assignment. Just Section 2. Thanks
• Section 3: Review of the literature related to the concept that the group selects (current best practices, positive or negative impact on leadership or health care organizations, etc.)
• Section 4: Application to nursing (e.g., implications or consequences for nursing leaders)
• Section 5: Conclusion
Leadership Concept Analysis Group Paper Student Name: Institution: Topic: Date; The presence of honesty in every organization provides complete dedication to the mission and vision of the organization. Through encouragement whistle blowing culture in most organizations, it will promote a better structure and clear communication am