This paper concentrates on the primary theme of LAB ASSIGMENT in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
lab assigment Student Instructions
For each assignment, you will use the M.U.S.E. link to complete the lab.
In this lab, you will observe the time progression of industrialization and human development to help you write up a scientific paper that centers on the following:
If current human development does not change, will groundwater sustainability be affected? Explain your observations.
Human Impacts on the Sustainability of Groundwater
Sustainability is based on a simple principle: Everything that is needed for survival and well-being depends either directly or indirectly on the natural environment. Sustainability creates and maintains the conditions under which humans and nature can exist in productive harmony, while also helping to fulfill the social and economic requirements of present and future generations.
Using the M.U.S.E. link, review the background information and gather your data.
Use the Lab 1 worksheet for assignment instructions and data collection.eek 1
Lab worksheet 1
Assignment: SCIE211 Phase 1 Lab Report
Title: Human Impacts on the Sustainability of Groundwater
Instructions: You will need to write a 1-page lab report using the scientific method to answer the following question:
- If current human development does not change, will groundwater sustainability be affected?
When your lab report is complete, post it in Submitted Assignment files.
Part I: Using the time progression of industrialization and human development, fill in the data table below to help you write up your lab report.
|Time Period||Impact to Forest||Groundwater Levels||Saltwater Intrusion||Farming||Industrial development||Population|
|1800s|| || || || || || |
|1900s|| || || || || || |
|2000s|| || || || || || |
Part II: Write a 1-page lab report using the following scientific method sections:
- State the purpose of the lab.
- This is an investigation of what is currently known about the question being asked. Use background information from credible references to write a short summary about concepts in the lab. List and cite references in APA style.
- Hypothesis/Predicted Outcome
- A hypothesis is an educated guess. Based on what you have learned and written about in the Introduction, state what you expect to be the results of the lab procedures.
- Summarize the procedures that you used in the lab. The Methods section should also state clearly how data (numbers) were collected during the lab; this will be reported in the Results/Outcome section.
- Provide here any results or data that were generated while doing the lab procedure.
- In this section, state clearly whether you obtained the expected results, and if the outcome was as expected.
- Note: You can use the lab data to help you discuss the results and what you learned.
Provide references in APA format. This includes a reference list and in-text citations for references used in the Introduction section.
Give your paper a title and number, and identify each section as specified above. Although the hypothesis will be a 1-sentence answer, the other sections will need to be paragraphs to adequately explain your experiment.