This paper concentrates on the primary theme of INTRODUCTION YOU ARE REQUIRED TO WORK AS TEAM TO PLAN FOR A REAL PROJECT/SIMULATION PROJECT. YOU… in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
You are required to work as team to plan for a real project/simulation project. You can choose any domain (IT, product design & development, construction, event management, etc…)
· Project background/objective: provides a high level overview/description of the project and what is included in this project management plan
· Explain and evaluate critically the method of project evaluation and selection
· Create communication plan
· Prepare statement of work (scope statement)
· Prepare a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for the project. Ideally this should contain about 20 activities so that your work is neither too trivial nor too tedious. Create the responsibility matrix.
· Prepare for the duration of the project. Identify the critical path, create network diagram and Gantt chart, and identify activities that can be delayed with affecting the entire project duration.
· Explain and evaluate critically a method for producing an estimate of the cost element shown in your breakdown structure (WBS). Generate a cost for each element in the WBS.
· Prepare risk management plan for the project.
1. Project Plan Report:
· 14-16 pages
· 1 ½ spaced and free of typographical errors
· Font types: Times New Roman, Font size : 12
· Well-arranged Appendices and References at the end of the report (if any).