Write a 3+ page, double-spaced essay: Exploring Learning Organizations.
1. What is a learning organization?
2. Examine your organization. Is it a learning organization? Explain why or why not.
3. Explore what factors have enabled it to survive.
4. What changes can it implement to ensure its continued existence?
Write in APA format with complete paragraphs (4-8 sentences each).
• Include an introduction, body and conclusion.
• Cite consistently throughout your work in APA format.
• Paraphrase rather than directly quote citations.
• Write in third person. Include a title and reference page.
Tidd, J. and Bessant, J. (2013). Managing Innovation : Integrating Technological, Market and Organizational Change, 5th Ed. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley & Sons.
• Chapters 5 and 6
Learning Organizations Name: Institutional Learning Organizations Recent studies have shown that organizational learning is necessary for businesses (Garcia-Morales et al., 2007) where if applied well, it solves many problems encountered by businesses. Innovation is crucial for the survival of organizations in the modern world. Innovation is becoming an important factor that allows organizations react to competition and the fast changing business environment by providing the ways to constant improvement. The development, distribution, and application of new ideas in organizational learning have something to do with innovation. Workers in the recent past, have had a change in attitude; being more participatory and having control over what they learn and information, which in turn have led to faster learning and pioneering ways of cooperation among people, teams, establishments, and networks. Within this framework, this essay seeks to examine learning organizations with the context of innovation. Contrary to the past, learning is now more social, informal, and collaborative as is been noted by organizations (Petiz et al., 2015). This is greatly supported by information and communication technologies (ICT). As industries, in particular, seek to improve and c