This paper concentrates on the primary theme of INFO NEEDED2 in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Info Needed2 Assignment 2: Organizational Risk Appetite and Risk Assessment
Due Week 4 and worth 100 points
Imagine that a software development company has just appointed you to lead a risk assessment project. The Chief Information Officer (CIO) of the organization has seen reports of malicious activity on the rise and has become extremely concerned with the protection of the intellectual property and highly sensitive data maintained by your organization. The CIO has asked you to prepare a short document before your team begins working. She would like for you to provide an overview of what the term “risk appetite” means and a suggested process for determining the risk appetite for the company. Also, she would like for you to provide some information about the method(s) you intend to use in performing a risk assessment.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Analyze the term “risk appetite”. Then, suggest at least one (1) practical example in which it applies.
- Recommend the key method(s) for determining the risk appetite of the company.
- Describe the process of performing a risk assessment.
- Elaborate on the approach you will use when performing the risk assessment.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.