This paper concentrates on the primary theme of In what other ways might the company use the Internet for its own benefit? in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 45. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Unit 3 MGMT305 IP assignment due Sunday 4.10.16:
Deliverable Length: 3-4 pages
Library Research Assignment
You are to select 1 business that does not already have a Web site, and develop an Internet strategy for it. Most large corporations already have Web sites, so you may have to think of something on a smaller scale such as a local bike store. Sole proprietorship businesses that provide services like car repair, house cleaning, tax preparation, and that use the Internet and similar services are also good options. You will also consider and describe how the business that you select can use social media to achieve its objectives. Use the Internet and the library to research and analyze markets and competitors.
After selecting a business, you will need to answer the following questions:
- What Internet business model would be appropriate for the company to follow in creating a Web site and why?
- In what ways can the business benefit from a Web site? What functions should it perform for the company (e.g., marketing, sales, customer support, internal communications, etc.)?
- In what other ways might the company use the Internet for its own benefit?
- Prepare functional specifications for the company’s use of the Web and the Internet. Include links to and from other sites in your design.
- Prepare a list of technological specifications for implementation (e.g., what hardware and software are necessary to support your design)?
Please submit your assignment.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Abstract: A summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third-person voice.
- Body: The body of your paper begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The type face should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 2–3 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hang indention, italics, and upper- and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference Page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.
Unit 3 HLTH320 Assignment due Sunday 4.10.16:
Deliverable Length: 3-5 pages
Assignment DescriptionAs required by law, every health care facility must maintain a medical record for each patient that it treats (Pozgar, 2004). Although the exact specifications may vary slightly across each state, there are still some basic legal principles to remember when dealing with the medical record. As a part of the risk-management department for an assisted living facility, it has fallen to you to take a look at the facility’s policies on medical records.
It is your responsibility to come up with a new policy that deals with the maintenance and release of medical records. Your group will be developing a two-part policy for medical records. The first part will be developed individually and the second part will be developed as a group. The components of Parts I and II are laid out below.
Medical Records Policy: Part I
Develop Part I of the Medical Records Policy that focuses on the maintenance of medical records. In this section, you should consider things such as the following:
- the contents of a medical record (i.e., what information goes in a record)
- guidelines for properly making an entry in a medical record (i.e., how to do so, how to make a correction, etc.)
Your assignment will be graded in accordance with the following criteria. Click .aiuniv.edu/LCMSFileShareCommon/b40/584/be4/b21/46d/aac/ded/16f/887/c2e/fe/HLTH_Standard_IP_Rubric.docx”>hereto view the grading rubric.
Medical Records Policy: Part II
As a group, develop Part II of the Medical Records Policy. In this section, you should consider issues such as the following:
- ownership of the medical record
- policies/procedures for the release of records
- ways to maintain confidentiality (include any major laws that govern this)
Your assignment will be graded in accordance with the following criteria. Click .aiuniv.edu/LCMSFileShareCommon/b40/584/be4/b21/46d/aac/ded/16f/887/c2e/fe/HLTH_Standard_GP_Rubric.docx”>hereto view the grading rubric.
Use the library and other outside references to look up sample policies regarding medical records to use as a guide. You may not use a policy found in your research in its entirety. This is meant to be an original policy created by you. The final product of the individual portion should be an actual policy—make sure that it is presented just as policy would be in a real assisted-living facility setting. There is no need for any explanation as to why you chose what you did.