• Implementing Change
Write a 3+ page, double-spaced essay: Implementing Change
• Based on what you have learned about change management (see week 4), pick a problem within your current company, past company, or some other company and devise a plan for change.
• Look at the company’s mission statement. What could they do to achieve their goals?
• What type of change is needed? (Example: Cost, Process, Culture.)
• What steps would you take to implement that change?
• How can you avoid resistance to change?
Write in APA format with complete paragraphs (4-8 sentences each).
• Include an introduction, body and conclusion.
• Cite consistently throughout your work in APA format.
• Paraphrase rather than directly quote citations.
• Write in third person. Include a title and reference page.
Tidd, J. and Bessant, J. (2013). Managing Innovation : Integrating Technological, Market and Organizational Change, 5th Ed. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley & Sons.
• Chapters 1-12
Change Management Name Topic Date Implementing Change Change in an organization is inevitable. Tidd & Bessant (2013) state that in a changing economy, companies ought to take up new initiatives, new projects, and technological improvements to stay ahead of the competition. It is, therefore, important for the management to carefully and systematically implement change so that the end result may bring the organization to success. The change process entails the change of various aspects of an organization that includes the organizational culture, vision, and structure. Sometimes, the change process may encounter resistance from some staff who would like to remain in the status quo (Tidd & Bessant, 2013). In such a situation, the management ought to adopt unique strategies to ensure every member of the organization understands the need for the change in order to be successful in implementing the change process. In this context, this