This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Identify and discusstwodevelopmental characteristics from either the biological(physical), cognitive or socioemotional domains. in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 70. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
1. Choose one stage in the lifespan e.g. preschool child, an adolescent girl, a man in middle adulthood, women in old age.
2. Identify and discusstwodevelopmental characteristics from either the biological(physical), cognitive or socioemotional domains.
3. Analyse how relevant theory and research can assist with our understanding of the developmental characteristics of this stage.
4. Discuss how Bronfenbrenner’s ecological systems theory impacts these characteristics.
5. Include a minimum of 8 peer-reviewed articles and/or books. You can use reputable websites such as those of universities, government, and non-government agencies.
Essay Structure :
Briefly outline the stage of the lifespan you have chosen. Identify and define the two developmental characteristics and two domains you will discuss. Describe the specific theory or theories that you will be using in your essay and show how these link to the chosen characteristics. Briefly mention the links with Bronfenbrenner’s theory.
Discuss the two developmental characteristics in the two domains in detail. Analyse how relevant theory and research can assist with our understanding of these developmental characteristics. Discuss how elements in the different ecological systems described by Bronfenbrenner influence and shape these characteristics. Make sure you discuss one idea per paragraph, use topic sentences and proofread your work for grammar and spelling.
Summarise your main points and your argument overall. Note that it is important to avoid introducing new material or ideas that you have not discussed in the body of your essay. The purpose of the essay body is to develop a well reasoned and