This paper concentrates on the primary theme of How to address any potential complications with implementation of the program. in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 45. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
In this Final Project, write a 5-7 page research paper using APA style and a minimum of three outside sources, in which you select one of the innovative treatment strategies that was covered this term (listed below).
- Family-based treatments (such as Functional Family Therapy)
- Juvenile diversion
- Multisystemic therapy
- Wilderness programs
- Restorative justice
- Juvenile assessment centers
- Job Readiness
- Teen Court
- Juvenile Mental Health and/or Drug Court
Discuss the following information in your paper:
- The offender population which the treatment program is designed to serve.
- How the treatment addresses risk and protective factors and/or special needs of offenders.
- The service providers and team members that should be involved in the treatment.
- How to address any potential complications with implementation of the program.
- A case study example of the program in practice, (can be fictional, but must be realistic and credible)
- Conclude by summarizing how your selected approach can utilize a case management approach to provide a comprehensive individualized treatment program.