This paper concentrates on the primary theme of How the Evidence Based Practice model can be integrated in to the tanner’s model of clinical judgment to enhance nurses’ clinical decision makings? in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 60. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
1. Referring to the Registered nurse standards for practice (2016), explain the role of evidence based practice in nursing profession? (Max 100 words, 2 marks)
2. How the Evidence Based Practice model can be integrated in to the tanner’s model of clinical judgment to enhance nurses’ clinical decision makings? (Max 150 words, 2 marks)
3. One of the components of Evidence Based Practice is consideration of the patient’s values and preferences. What does this mean? Using an example, explain the importance of this component (max 100, 2 marks).
4. What are some barriers to implementation of evidence based practice? (Max 3 barriers, 1.5 marks)
5. What strategies can facilitate evidence based practice in the clinical settings? (Max 3 strategies, 1.5 marks)
6. Why randomised controlled trails are considered as ‘higher level evidence’ compared with cohort studies? (max 50 words, 2 marks)
7. What is the difference between primary and secondary studies? (1 marks)
PART THREEE: Research methodology and results (17 marks)
Read the article by Skou et al. (2015) titled ‘A Randomized, Controlled Trial of Total Knee Replacement’. A copy of this article is in Assessment 2 folder.
8. What was the aim of this study (1 mark)?