This paper concentrates on the primary theme of How does this event impact the future of the firm or industry? For instance, what do you think would be the future outlook for the firm? in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Eco 202 Module 5 SLP: Eaton Sales And Service
In this course, we have covered several important concepts such as GDP, unemployment, monetary and fiscal policy. For our final module you will apply these concepts to your firm.
- Pick a recent newspaper article (New York Times, Wall Street Journal, etc.) that focuses on your firm EATON or industry. Describe the event and the issue for your firm EATON. (summarize article by including, who, what, when, and where)
- Describe the basic issue and background behind the event.
- What economic principle(s) can be applied to the event or issue? Identify and briefly describe a specific principle that we have covered in one or more of the modules.
- How does this event impact the future of the firm or industry? For instance, what do you think would be the future outlook for the firm?
SLP Assignment Expectations
Use information from the modular background readings as well as any good quality resource you can find. Make sure you cite all resources you use and provide a reference list at the end of your paper.
Length: 2-3 typed and double-spaced pages.
In addition to the overall quality, depth, grammar, and organization of the paper, the following will, in particular, be assessed:
1. Analytical ability in relating a current event to the specifics of your organization.
2. Your ability to relate the economic concepts of this course to your specific organization
Upload the completed assignment to the SLP dropbox for this module.
Eco 202 Module 5 SLP Instructions: Eaton Name: Institution: Course Title: Instructor: Date: Eco 202 Module 5 SLP Instructions: Eaton According to an article dated November 2015, Eaton sales went down by 9 percent mainly due to foreign exchange and a decline in organic revenue. According to Brewer (2015), the company had expected organic revenue to grow by between 3 to 4 percent but had to make changes and expect a 1 percent decline. According to the article, things would have been worse were it not for the restructuring and cost control that has been going on across the