This paper concentrates on the primary theme of How does the prison environment influence the way you ensure security and custody in your correctional facility? in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 45. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
• How does the prison environment influence the way you ensure security and custody in your correctional facility?
For the most part, our staff members have a good rapport with the inmates and use interpersonal skills to influence the inmates in a positive manner. Over-crowding has been solved for the most part and this has relieved a lot of pressure on the inmates and staff.
• Do you work for a private or non-private prison? How do your daily work experiences differ from those of others according to the type of correctional facility you work for?
We work for an elected Sheriff at a non-private prison . Because we work in a prison, inmates have to be treated as pre-trial inmates rather than as sentenced “prisoners”. This allows our inmates some rights that state prisoners may not have.
- One slide per for the two questions, also two separate slides for the answers, four slides total.
- Use bullet points to present your findings within the presentation. Roll play as if you are responding in to the students during the classroom visit.
- Remember correctional officers will likely have different experiences and answers to these questions. Format your answers to reflect those differences.
- Powerpoint “Slides” presentations in first person.