This paper concentrates on the primary theme of How do you think that investigators and therapists, in their quest to find the truth, may have contributed to children making false or exaggerated allegations in these cases? in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 45. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Your text discusses some of the issues related to using children as witnesses in court cases. There have been many studies done relating to the unreliability of eyewitness testimony in both children and adults. In the 1980’s and 1990’s, there was a series of court cases related to alleged multi-victim, multi-offender sexual and ritual abuse in day care centers across the country (the McMartin and Little Rascals cases being perhaps the most publicized). Link to and read the following 2 articles:
1. How do you think that investigators and therapists, in their quest to find the truth, may have contributed to children making false or exaggerated allegations in these cases?
2. What implications do these types of cases have for people who run child care centers?
3. What lessons can be learned from these cases?
4. How should investigators and therapists proceed when a child or their parent makes such allegations?
5. How can they obtain the information they need without manipulating the child’s memory, even if inadvertently?
CHFD 300 level courses
# Words Minimum
Initial forum post
2 citations; one can be text; other must be from an academic source