This paper concentrates on the primary theme of How do you feel about the outcomes of these cases? Explain. in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 45. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
MUST BE 4-6 PARAGRAPHS
REFERENCES A MUST
REFERENCES MUST HAVE HYPERLINKS
DNA fingerprinting is used in other kinds of court cases than criminal cases. Other cases in which DNA profiling is used are custody, paternity, estate settlement, hair analysis, forensic IT, and many more. Because of the information contained in a single sample, it is very important that the same be obtained and maintained in a manner that does not jeopardize the DNA sample.
- In 4–6 paragraphs, address the following:
- List and discuss the different processes that should be utilized to avoid contamination of DNA fingerprinting samples.
- What do you think is the most significant contamination issue with regard to DNA testing? Explain.
- What about DNA fingerprinting? Explain.
- Provide 2 examples where court decisions have been made directly because of DNA evidence contamination.
- How do you feel about the outcomes of these cases? Explain.
- How significant is DNA evidence in determining the outcome of modern court cases? Explain in detail.