This paper concentrates on the primary theme of How are credit risks associated with individuals different from credit risks associated with institutions? in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 45. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
For this phase of the course project, you will conduct additional research for the bank you chose Citi Bank as the subject of your project. Write the next section of your risk management plan in which you discuss credit risk in relation to retail banking. Be sure to include a discussion of retail banking services and the risks associate with providing consumer credit individuals and institutions.
In this paper, please address the following questions:
- What are the credit risks faced by retail banking?
- How are credit risks associated with individuals different from credit risks associated with institutions?
- What retail banking services does your bank provide to individuals?
- What retail banking services does your bank provide to institutions?
- How does your bank assess credit risks and does your bank have an effective plan for managing and mitigating these risks? Explain.
Review the .rasmussen.edu/apa”>APA Citation Online Guidefor assistance with citing sources using APA format.
- Because this is part of a project, this section of the paper does not need an introduction.
- Because your paper is required to be 1 – 3 pages in length, you should use subject headings to label your paper as appropriate.
- Keep in mind that this is a research paper; and, as such, should be informed by your research articles.
- Be sure to include APA citations to support your assertions and to inform your paper.
- You will need to include a reference page with this section of the paper.
- Be sure to proofread your paper to ensure that is free from all grammar and spelling errors.