This paper concentrates on the primary theme of HOMELAND SECURITY in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
- Does current research show that there is a point of equilibrium between homeland security and maintaining the fundamental civil liberties guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution? Will security issues ever trump the freedom of U.S. citizens? Explain.
- Use examples from scholarly and academic sources to support your response.
- What was the PATRIOT Act’s role in establishing the use of fusion centers across the country? Explain.
- What was the intended outcome in establishing these U.S. fusion centers between U.S. intelligence agencies and local law enforcement agencies? Explain.
- What are the short-term benefits and consequences of using fusion centers to improve information sharing among the various agencies throughout the different levels of government? Explain.
- What are the long-term benefits and consequences? Explain.
- What are 2 other specific response tactics to the terrorist threat to the United States? Describe and explain.
- When were these tactics implemented? Describe.
- What is the purpose of these tactics? Explain.
- How are civil liberties addressed with regard to these tactics? Explain.
- Are these tactics effective at fulfilling their intended purpose? Why or why not? Use research to support your claims.
- Conclude your paper with a recommendation on what should be done to curb the terrorist threat while maintaining civil liberties.