This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Homeland Security Influence in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 45. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
AU CRJ 510 Week 5 Assignment 1
Homeland Security Influence: Part III
This journal article review addresses criminal justice policy issues that stem from the formation of the Department of Homeland Security in 2002, such as concerns stemming from the passage of the Patriot Act. In Week Three, for Part I, you identified the journal article and prepared a summary of the journal article for presentation to the class in Part II. In Week Four, for Part II, you submitted a presentation of the journal article to the class via a discussion post. This week, for Part III, you will submit a written assignment that formally presents the journal article with your summation of the discussion from Week Four. You will submit your formal journal article review for grading by Day 7 this week.
Formal Report: The majority of your review should be focused on your analysis of the journal article. In your formal report:
- Summarize the journal article.
- Identify the key findings and issues as presented by the authors of journal article.
- Summarize the recommendations of the authors.
- Summarize the discussions with your peers from your Week Four discussion, “Homeland Security Influence: Part II.”
- Analyze the article as it applies to the criminal justice policy issue. (This should be the main focus of your paper.)
Your journal article review must:
- Be three to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the .ashford.edu/Index.html”>Ashford Writing Center.
- Include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Use at least two scholarly sources in addition to the course text and in addition to the newspaper articles being evaluated.
- Document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.