Access The Agency for HealthCare Research and Quality (AHRQ) website and select one of the multiple funded programs available to research.
Write a 1000-1250 word essay addressing the following questions with regard to your chosen program. Use at least three to five academic sources in writing this paper.
1. What is the mission and budget?
2. What is the strategic plan of the program?
3. What do they do to control the quality of health care?
4. What do they do for cost containment?
5. How are they aligned with health care professionals?
6. Is this a valuable program or a waste of taxpayer money? If the program has faults, how could it be improved or should it be abandoned? Be prepared to defend your position.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is required.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Agency for Health Research Quality Name: Institution of Affiliation: Date: Agency for Health Research Quality Agency for Health Research Quality (AHRQ) is an institution restricting itself within the offering research for health services, and it is a part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), consummating the biomedical research mission of its other affiliate agency, and the National Institutes of Health. It is also concerned in research on healthcare quality, its outcomes, the patient safety and costs associated with the healthcare spectrum. As a Federal agency of the state, this body is funded by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (AHRQ, 2003). The Agency for Health Research Quality`s strategies is; to strengthen quality measurement and improvement of health care facilities in the country. This institution researches and gives findings for improvements in hospitals, in